For International Groups of 3 or more, contact the Registrar, for information regarding registration.
Certification Training Intensive (CTI) Group Rates for organizations:
1. Certified Trainer (CT) Track Discount:
Groups 3-9: $1499
Groups 10 – 19: $1499
Groups 20+: $1499
2. Advanced Trainer (AT) Track Discount:
Groups 3-9: $499
Groups 10-19: $499
Groups 20+: $499
Other Discounted Offers cannot be combined with the Group Discount Rate (ie: scholarships, spouse discount or other additional promotional offers). Example: If you or a member of your group is a recipient of a scholarship, or attending as a spouse of a trainer, that individual may not be included in a group AND use the scholarship and/or spouse discount.
CTI GROUP LIAISON
1. One NHA certified trainer within the Organization must serve as the CTI Group Liaison.
2. The Group Liaison will be the primary contact between NHI Registrar and group members.
3. If your group numbers or members change, please notify the NHI Registrar. All prerequisites need to be met prior to registration for the CTI. Changing members of your group will incur an administrative fee.
1. Before you (Liaison) complete the Group Liaison Form, please read the information on the following page and share this Questionnaire with all potential group members. As the Liaison, you are responsible for ensuring that all group members are sufficiently prepared for the training and the pre-requisite is met BEFORE your group members complete their individual registration form.
All group members must be from the same school/organization/agency. If your group would encompass more than one campus, contact the Registrar.
Group Liaison should complete the Group Liaison Form (links below). Upon receipt of that notification, NHI will provide additional instruction for registration of group members via email. Group members must complete the registration process and digitally sign all documents prior to the registration deadline. Please provide a personal email address for each member of your group. This is essential for completing registration successfully.
2. Again, individual group members should meet the prerequisite PRIOR to completing their personal registration. If there are any questions regarding this step, please contact Registrar.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Current CSF registrations require the use of Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer is NOT user friendly.
4. A welcome email will be sent to each registrant following their registration. Emails may land in spam/junk/quarantine/promotion folders. Details regarding the training as well as participant materials will be linked in emails.
1. Group members must complete the “survey” provided by the Liaison and be approved before being added to the group by the Liaison.
2. Group members must complete the prerequisite PRIOR to completing the registration process.
3. Group members MUST complete an individual registration form using the link provided in their invitation to register or the link provided by the Registrar. Admins or Liaisons should not register for any other individual. Digital signatures are required.
1. Liaison must be in attendance at all CTI sessions if attending.
2. Liaison must be in touch with all group members during the course of the training and relay any organization-related messages from CSF directly to your group.
1. Pay by Check: The CTI tuition for the entire group must be paid in full in the form of a check.
2. You may add additional members to your group up to 14 days prior to the training. An admin fee will be added to the invoice. Members must register within 24 hours of notification of the addition to the Registrar.
To complete the Group Liaison Form, please select the correct link below for the correct training:
2021 January Online CTI – Registration for this training has not opened. All individual registrations must be completed by January 13, 2021.
Registration for January 2021 is now open. The linked form below is step 1 in the registration process. Individuals in the group will need to complete a registration form with the link they are provided via email.
Groups 3 -19
For groups of 20 or more, please reach out to the registrar for specific information.
1. The first post-CTI messages are sent the Monday following the CTI. Please invite your group members to check their emails.
2. *** Certified Trainers wishing to subscribe to the Trainer Network may do so at the current rate of $199 for the term of their certification. Agencies willing to pay for the Trainer Network must reach out to Brittany for payment invoicing.
New terms of Service for the Trainer Network.
Subscription to the Trainer Network is for the term of Certification. We ask all trainers to check their certificate from their last Certification Training Intensive for the expiration date. If a trainer re-certifies prior to their expiration date, the new expiration date extends the subscription as long as the trainer remains in good standing without additional payment.