Abstract of Nurtured Heart Approach® Certification Training Intensive (CTI)
Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA) is a relationship-focused Approach founded strategically in the core methodology called The 3 Stands™ for helping children (and adults) build their Inner Wealth® and use their intensity in successful ways. NHA Certification Training Intensive (CTI) is the full immersion into becoming the Nurtured Heart Approach and heightening a participant’s understanding of the philosophy and its tools so that they can masterfully apply the Approach in their interactions with even the most “intense” children. It is designed for parents, foster parents, educators, treatment professionals, and child advocates who are perhaps just beginning their exploration of the Approach but whose passion has been ignited, as well as returning Advanced Trainers coming to sharpen their skills and develop heightened leadership skills. Those who have taken this 5.5 day Intensive often consider it life-changing and beyond anything they ever expected in terms of it providing a rich and meaningful experience not only of skill-building, but of lasting inner growth.
Objectives of NHA Certification Training Intensive
Attendees of the NHA CTI will be able to:
- Utilize the core methodology of the Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA).
- Identify the ways NHA applies to all children regardless of their level of intensity, social-emotional development, or resistance
- Apply the skills to build Inner Wealth® through development of relationships, intentional reflection of successes, and established limits.
- Choose relentless positivity and clarity, despite challenging circumstances.
- Create strategies for the use of NHA within one’s self talk and adult relationships.
- Explain how to use the implementation of NHA utilizing support resources through the Nurtured Heart Institute Trainer Network and Trainer Library.
- Collect NHA training and support resources through the Nurtured Heart Institute Trainer Network and Trainer Library.